Welcome to the CRIF Developer Portal, which is provided to you by CRIF. On the CRIF Developer Portal you can view documentation and other relevant Materials, test connectivity in our Sandbox environment, and request support. Subsequently, CRIF may in its discretion grant you access to certain APIs and to certain Materials and certain test connectivity.
By (i) clicking "I Accept" or a similar affirmation as it appears below, or (ii) accessing or using the CRIF Developer Portal or related Materials, You acknowledge and agree that Your use of the CRIF Developer Portal and any related Materials made available to You will be governed by these Terms. If at any time You do not agree to the Terms for any Developer Program, You must immediately terminate all access and use of the Developer Portal and related Materials.
By accessing and using the CRIF Developer Portal, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Capitalized terms which are not otherwise defined herein are defined below. Additional terms and registration requirements may apply to specific APIs, which can be found in the documentation section of that API.
- API: Application Programming Interface. A Interface/bridge that allows communication between backend services and data via an endpoint that can be consumed
- API Product: a bundle of API resources provided to the User with a certain level of access that realizes a service
- Application: a program or piece of software designed and developed for a particular purpose
- Confidential Information: any non-public data or information, oral or written, that relates to CRIF or its affiliates, including, without limitation, CRIF IPR, the Materials, analysis and performance information relating to any CRIF Services, and other technical, business, product, marketing and financial information, pricing, plans, data, and the terms of these Terms.
- CRIF: CRIF S.P.A. and/or other CRIF Group companies
- CRIF Developer Portal: the CRIF Developer Portal, accessible via http://developer.crif.com, including the Sandbox and APIs
- Materials: all documentation, materials, platforms, software, tools, and enabling hardware and software, including, without limitations, API(s), Documentation, Licensed Components, SDK(s), Test Data and Test Environment, that are made available via CRIF Developer Portal
- Product: any program, product, or service of CRIF, or any portion or component thereof, accessibile via CRIF Developer Portal
- Sandbox: secure environment exposing plausible dataset, for testing and trial purposes (which contains dummy data)
- Swagger: open-source software framework backed by a large ecosystem of tools that helps developers design, build, document and consume RESTful web services.
- Use Case: a case with and for which the proposed Application or solution could be used
- User: any person who access to the CRIF Developer Portal
1 - Access to other functionalities of the CRIF Developer Portal
To access and use certain parts and functionalities of the CRIF Developer Portal you must register first by creating a CRIF developer account. Furthermore, not all sections and parts of the CRIF Developer Portal are accessible by the User, even if registered, but for them an express invitation from CRIF is required. If you are interested in receiving this invitation, click here.
You understand and agree that CRIF may require you to submit, and CRIF will collect, certain information, both public and non-public, about You during the online enrolment process for the purpose of considering Your eligibility for a Developer Account to access to the CRIF Developer Portal, and to authenticate Your identity. You further understand that CRIF may transfer the information You provide us to third parties and Affiliates assisting CRIF in the provision, administration and management of the CRIF Developer Portal. CRIF reserves the right to approve, decline, suspend or terminate your account at any time in its sole discretion.
You must keep your login credentials secret and take any measure that can reasonably be expected to ensure their security. CRIF may in its discretion approve or reject your registration without providing any reason(s). You must ensure that any information you provide in relation to your registration is correct and complete. You are responsible to keep such information up to date and accurate throughout the duration of your registration.
2 - Use of the CRIF Developer Portal
You are fully responsible for the development, functioning, maintenance and service of your application. You must comply with and act in accordance with all instructions, documentation, systems, software and other requirements as stated on and/or made available by CRIF in relation to the CRIF Developer Portal. You must comply with all legal requirements and refrain from creating content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, or that may harm CRIF's reputation or the integrity of the community of users. You shall not (and shall have no right to) :
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark, trade name or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels appearing on or in the Materials or any reproduction thereof;
- sublicense (or purport to sublicense), distribute or disclose any of the Materials, in whole or in part, to any third party or use the Materials on a service bureau basis or otherwise on behalf of any third party;
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, lease, sell, license, create derivative works from or use any content on the CRIF Developer Portal for any other purpose than in accordance with these Terms;
- Engage in activities which hinder or prevent others from using the CRIF Developer Portal;
- Damage or otherwise negatively affect the operation and security of, or attempt unauthorised access to, CRIF's services or systems;
- Decompile, reconstruct or reverse engineer any software, code or test data on the CRIF Developer Portal or introduce any viruses on the CRIF Developer Portal;
- use the CRIF Developer Portal or Materials or any associated data or content, or extract, scrape or otherwise deconstruct any of the materials or any associated data or content, for the purpose of using individual data elements, combining data elements, compiling, enhancing, verifying, supplementing, or otherwise modifying databases, lists, or directories of any kind, including, but not limited to, marketing purposes, location databases, mailing lists, contact lists, marketing lists, geographical directories, or any other compilation or collation of information which is sold, rented, published, distributed or in any manner supplied to a third party;
- attempt to circumvent any security measures or technical limitations;
- use the CRIF Developer Portal or Materials or any associated data or content in any manner or for any purpose that violates any Law or any right of any person, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights or rights of privacy;
- Use the CRIF Developer Portal for scalability tests; and
- Use/send production or other sensitive data when performing testing activity in the CRIF Developer Portal
- otherwise use or exploit the CRIF Developer Portal for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms.
3 - Monitoring and Enforcement
You consent and agree that CRIF may monitor or audit your use of the API and/or the CRIF Developer Portal. You agree to cooperate with any monitoring or audit, and you will not interfere with or otherwise attempt to block any monitoring or audit. CRIF reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates these Terms. In addition to any other available remedies, CRIF may, at its sole discretion, seek specific performance, injunctive relief, and/or attorneys' fees.
4 - User Contributions
The CRIF Developer Portal may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, tutorials, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Site.
All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms. Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant CRIF the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You represent and warrant that You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. CRIF is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the CRIF Developer Portal.
CRIF has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that CRIF deems necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the CRIF Developer Portal or the public or could create liability for CRIF.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the CRIF Developer Portal.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the CRIF Developer Portal for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
However, CRIF do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the CRIF Developer Portal, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. CRIF has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non performance of the activities described in this section.
- Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
5 - Intellectual property rights
The CRIF Developer Portal is the property of CRIF and protected by applicable intellectual property laws. All rights in the CRIF Developer Portal are owned by CRIF.
CRIF owns, and shall retain, all right, title and interest in and to the CRIF Developer Portal, Materials (including all SDKs and APIs, including results of API calls), Documentation, Products and CRIF Trademarks, any derivatives of the foregoing, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein or associated therewith (collectively, "CRIF IP"). No title to or ownership of any CRIF IP is granted or otherwise transferred to you or any other entity or person under these Terms.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, that have expressly authorized their publication on the CRIF Developer Portal. The aforementioned third party content is also protected by the forementioned regulations and is covered by copyright. CRIF is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
You warrant that you have the intellectual property rights to any app or content you have developed thanks to the CRIF Developer Portal, and that such app or content does not violate or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. You remain solely responsible for any such content, and CRIF disclaims any and all liability for such content. You will indemnify and hold CRIF harmless from any costs or damages suffered by CRIF as a result of a third party bringing or threatening any claim or action against CRIF on the grounds that such content or any other material provided or used by you in relation to the CRIF Developer Portal infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You grant CRIF a non-exclusive, non-transferable and royalty free license during the term of these Terms to (i) use any app or content developed by You thanks to the CRIF Developer Portal and review the code for testing and other related purposes to ensure that it complies with this Terms. CRIF may request you to provide additional information about any app or content you created thanks the CRIF Developer Portal for promotional, commercial, technical, compliance or security reasons. However, you acknowledge that CRIF may independently create content, APIs and other products or services that may be similar to any app or content you created thanks the CRIF Developer Portal. Nothing in these Terms will restrict or prevent CRIF from creating and fully exploiting such content, APIs and other products and services, without obligation of CRIF of any kind.
6 - Personal data
7 - Confidential Information
If and insofar you gain knowledge of or receive Confidential Information in relation to the CRIF Developer Portal, you must treat such information with strict confidentiality and you may not disclose the same to third parties, both during your registration to the CRIF Developer Portal and after your registration ceases.
You agree to hold all Confidential Information in strict confidence, not to disclose, distribute or disseminate the Confidential Information or information derived therefrom in any way to any third party and not to use the Confidential Information for your own benefit or the benefit of others, or for any purpose except in connection with your exercise of your rights and your performance of your obligations under this Terms.
For avoidance of doubt, you may not use or disclose any Materials or Confidential Information for any patents or patent applications. Without limiting any other rights or remedies of CRIF, if You or any of your employees, agents or contractors use or disclose any Materials or Confidential Information for any patents or patent applications or file or prosecute any patents or patent applications for inventions based on any Materials or CRIF Confidential Information, CRIF shall have and are hereby granted a fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to exercise all rights under such patents and patent applications, including the right to grant and authorize sublicenses.
8 - Linked Internet Sites
CRIF is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to or from the CRIF Developer Portal. You are advised that information on such hyperlinked or referred-to websites is neither investigated nor analyzed by CRIF. A hyperlink or reference to a website is meant for convenience only and does not imply that CRIF endorses such website or any products or services that it describes. Your access to and use of hyperlinked or referred-to websites is at your own risk and CRIF, its affiliates, directors, employees or advisors, accept no obligation or liability in connection with those websites. CRIF reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. By accessing the CRIF Developer Portal, you also agree to abide by the proprietary guidelines set forth at any website accessed or linked to through the CRIF Developer Portal.
9 - Trademarks
The trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") of CRIF on the CRIF Developer Portal are the property of CRIF. You are prohibited from using any of the Marks without the prior written consent of CRIF. All other trademarks and graphics used are the property of their respective owners.
10 - Changes
CRIF may at any time change these Terms or any additional terms that apply to specific APIs available through the CRIF Developer Portal. Changes to these Terms will be published in this section of the CRIF Developer Portal, while changes to additional API terms will be published in the relevant API section. Changes will become effective no earlier than 14 days after publication. However, changes regarding new functionalities of the CRIF Developer Portal or an API or changes for legal reasons may become effective immediately. If you do not agree to changes to these Terms or to changes to the additional terms of a specific API, you must stop your use of the CRIF Developer Portal or such API. You understand and agree that if you use the CRIF Developer Portal or a specific API after the date on which these Terms have become effective or the additional terms have become effective, your use will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the relevant changes. You can view the most recent version of these Terms in this section on the CRIF Developer Portal.
CRIF has the right to change, modify or expand the functionalities, features and services available on the CRIF Developer Portal at any time. Where possible, CRIF will provide prior notice of any such action, but CRIF reserves the right to do so without prior notice. Modifications and changes to the CRIF Developer Portal may affect your use of the CRIF Developer Portal. CRIF will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom.
11 - Termination
CRIF may at any time suspend or terminate your registration and/or access to the CRIF Developer Portal, to the sandbox and to the APIs. Where possible CRIF will provide notice of any such action, but CRIF reserves the right to do so without prior notice.
Your registration will automatically terminate if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, any rights and the license granted to you under these Terms will automatically cease. CRIF is not liable for any compensation or any damages incurred or to be incurred in relation to any termination in accordance with these Terms.
Sections 2, 4, 5, 7, 9 , 12, 13 and 14 shall survive any termination of these Terms.
If you would like to terminate your CRIF developer account, contact us via our Support page.
12 - Disclaimers
Use of the CRIF Developer Portal is at your own risk. You are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, APIs or other content available on the CRIF Developer Portal.
information on the crif developer portal (including but not limited to materials, software, source code, object code, Documentation, the sandbox, apis, and links to other sites) is provided "As is" and is subject to change without Prior notice. Such information is provided without representation or warranty of any kind.
neither crif nor any of its current and former affiliates employees, successors or assigns represent or warrant that The crif services, materials, developer portal or any information or other materials contained or made available Therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, current or error-free. You Expressly acknowledge that computer network-based services may be subject to outages, interruptions, attacks by Third parties and delay occurrences. Crif specifically disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions Whether express or implied, arising by statute, operation of law, usage of trade, course of dealing, or otherwise, Including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, Non-infringement, or title.
CRIF assumes no liability or responsibility for any inaccurate or incomplete information or claims that may result from reliance on such information. Without limiting the foregoing and for avoidance of doubt, CRIF, its Affiliates, and their respective licensors, shall not be liable for, and hereby expressly disclaim any liabilities and warranties with respect to, any Open Source Software or other third party components of Materials or content.
If you notice any problems or security incidents during your use of the CRIF Developer Portal, you must notify CRIF immediately and contact us via our Support page.
13 - Limitations of liability
To the full extent permitted under applicable laws, under no circumstances will crif or any of its affiliates (or any Officers, directors, employees or agents of crif, or its affiliates (collectively, the "Crif parties") be liable For:
- any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (however arising);
- lost revenue, lost profits, or lost anticipated profits;
- lost business, injury to business reputation or goodwill; or
- cost of procurement of substitute services
under any theory of liability or cause of action whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, Regardless of whether it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14 - Indemnification
You will indemnify CRIF against such damages arising from or in relation to your use of the CRIF Developer Portal, including any breach of these Terms.
You will indemnify CRIF against any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred by CRIF and arising from or in relation to your use of the CRIF Developer Portal, including any breach of these Terms.
15 - Feedback
By submitting feedback, comments, ideas and suggestions in relation to the CRIF Developer Portal, you grant a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and royalty-free license to any intellectual property rights you may have in such feedback to CRIF to improve the CRIF Developer Portal or any other products or services. Any such feedback is voluntary and CRIF may consider or is developing products and services that are the same or similar to your feedback.
16 - Miscellaneous
In case any provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision will not be affected.
If you do not comply with these Terms and CRIF does not take action immediately, this doesn't mean that CRIF waives any rights.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall create a partnership, agency, joint venture or co-owner relationship between CRIF and you. CRIF nor you shall have the authority to act in the name of, act on behalf of or otherwise bind the other party.
CRIF may transfer its rights and/or obligations under these Terms to a third party. Your rights and obligations under these Terms cannot be transferred or assigned.
These Terms govern the relationship between CRIF and you, and do not create any third party rights.
These Terms, any additional terms applicable to specific APIs and your use of the CRIF Developer Portal are governed by Italian law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Bologna.
These Terms apply as of 30 August 2020.